Here are my tips for period problems.
There are a lots that we can do to help with period problems and take care of our hormone system.
- Keeping stress levels down. Make sure you take some time out. Hormones go out of balance very easily particularly as a result of stress. It’s important to spend time doing things you love and enjoy rather than constant chores.
- Magnesium is a great to take orally, via a body spray, cream or take a magnesium salt bath. It a nutrient we become depleted in and helps to calm the nervous system.
- Sleep is vital, 7 or 8 hours of quality sleep every night. The blue light from our screens inhibits the release of melatonin so allow switch off time early in the evening.
- Exercise helps with stress, improves circulation and eliminate toxins.
- Diet plays a massive role eat a well balanced diet including plenty of fruit and vegetables. If you can cook from scratch even better. To save time plan and prepare simple meals. Cook in bulk so you have ready meals for days that you are short of time. If you have a lot of sugar in your diet work on trying to reduce it. Make sure you drink lots of water. Your periods and body will thank you for it.