THIS IS SUCH A RELAXING TREATMENT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ESPECIALLY DURING THE COOLER MONTHS OF THE YEAR
Hot Stone Reflexology uses warm basalt stones. Various massage techniques are used upon the feet and lower legs. To encourage relaxation. The heat from the stones can penetrate the superficial layers of muscle. Bringing about physiological changes. Influencing the body’s internal energy flow (Chi). The subtle energies of the stones are effective at creating harmony. Balance, and helping to calm the senses. Promoting deep relaxation.
Using heated thermal stones during a reflexology treatment may help:
- Slow down the heart rate, relax inner organs and slow down respiration
- Increase the elimination of waste products and release of toxins
- Promote the release of tension in connective tissue
- Reduce muscle tension
- Increase circulation
- Enhance lymphatic function
- Boost the immune system
- Promote deeper relaxation
This therapy may not be suitable for certain health conditions. Including varicose veins and skin conditions aggravated by moisture or heat (dermatitis). Not suitable during the first trimester of pregnancy.